Frequently Asked Questions
What areas do you deliver to?
- We deliver within an approximate 15 mile radius of NG18. Delivery Fee's may apply.
How do I hire an Inflatable?
- Once you have selected an inflatable from our range, please complete and submit an order form, we will then contact you by telephone/email to confirm all the details. Please refer to the details of the Inflatable's in order to ensure that you have sufficient space before you order.
How much notice do i need to give for a booking?
You can book any time during the year but it is better to book early to avoid disappointment. You can even book on the same day of the hire if we have the availability.
What does the price include?
All bookings include inflatable hire, blower, extension cable, ground stakes/sandbags and safety mats, set-up and collection. Delivery fees may apply.
When are your Inflatables available?
Our inflatables are available all year round, 7 days a week including bank holidays.
Do you Prepare the Inflatable?
Yes, when we deliver the inflatable. We will confirm that weather conditions are suitable, and then we will install and inflate the inflatable. When we collect the we will dismantle it and pack it away.
How long does it take to set-up an inflatable?
It takes approximately 20 minutes to set-up and inflate.
What if it rains?
- Our inflatables are supplied with a shower cover for use in light rain, so that it only takes a wipe with a towel to enable you to carry on enjoying the inflatable once the shower ends. If heavier rain is forecast then it is possible to cancel the booking prior to delivery. *BOOKING FEE'S WILL BE REFUNDED WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS*
How long is a days hire?
- A days hire is a maximum of 8 hours, if required longer than 8 hours a surcharge will be applied.
How much is it for a weekend booking?
- Please call us to discuss your needs.
Are the inflatables cleaned?
- Yes, our inflatables are cleaned after every booking, however if you do cause a mess on the inflatable then we ask that it is cleaned up as soon as possible. If this does not happen you may be charged a cleaning fee.
When / how do I pay?
- We require a 20% booking fee to secure your booking. Payment can be made via PayPal, Credit/Debt Card or bank transfer and must be received within 48 hours to secure your booking date. The remaining balance is due on delivery of our services. We accept Cash or card payments. Cards payments will be charged a £1.50 handling fee.
Do you have insurance?
- Yes we are fully insured with public liability cover of up to £5 million.
What preparation is needed?
- We will deliver the inflatable to the required area using a sack cloth trolley, please ensure that there is clear access – a pathway approximately 3 feet wide is required.
In addition you should ensure that the area where the inflatable is to be located is a fairly flat grassy area and that it is free of animal dirt, sharp stones or other hazards or we can refuse the rental!
If on hard surfaces please let us know on the booking, there will be a surcharge for this.
Does the bouncy castle have to be on grass?
- No our bouncy castle can be put on certain hard standing areas such as concrete or tarmac. However this does incur an additional £15 charge for the first time we do it at your address.
- Bouncy castles by law require to be anchored down with at least 163kg of weight on each anchor point. Small bouncy castles have a minimum of 6 anchor points meaning a small castle requires 978kg of weight. On grass this is easily obtained by knocking large pegs into the ground.
- However obviously this cannot be done on hard standing.The only way to achieve this is by using sand bags however this is not viable to carry almost 1 tonne of weight per castle. Instead we drill 6 x 10mm holes and bolt the castle into the ground.This is the only safe and realistic way to obtain the specified weight needed to ensure the castle is set up safely.
- Afterwards the holes are then filled with mastic to ensure the weather doesn’t damage your area.
- We can also setup on slabs or block paving however this does mean we would need to remove the slabs or block where we need to place the anchor pegs.